Monday, November 07, 2005

True_story

I have the true story for you.. !

Becareful forhusband.. heheheh.. Start from here:
From Husband staying overseas wrote to his wife:
Dear Sweetheart,

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100kisses.
You are my sweetheart Your husband
His wife replied back after some days to her

husband:Dearest sweetheart,Thanks for your 100 kisses,
I am sending the expensesdetails.

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month'smilk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. The house owner is coming every day and taking twoor
three kisses instead of the rent fee.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so
Ihave given him some other extra items...........
5. Other expenses…………… 40 kisses Please don't worry about me,

I have a balance of 35 kisses which I will use for the rest of the month.
Shall I plan the same…??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home