Saturday, May 27, 2006

After marriage how couples behave
Dating process:
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.

6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U,
then why the hell did I propose?
Back from Work:

6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook ! for us today??
Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.
Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.
Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!!!!
Apology:
6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.
6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years : What's not to understand about what I just said??
New Dress:
6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress.
6 months : You bought a new dress again???
6 years : How much did THAT cost me?
Planning for Vacations:

6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home???
TV:

6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
6 months : I like this movie.
6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN,
if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself.
So what are you thinking.. going to be married.. or want to live still alone??

In A World Where You Can Be Anything, BE YOURSELF!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronsaren said...

hahah

that is so funny...ur right, gotta be myself...

hahaha

11:44 AM  
Blogger RedJuly said...

The Old Building was Interior Designed

The old building has been changed in to and available interior design, according to construction in Cambodia construction materials said.
In addition this design reflects the artistic and vivacious personality. One more thing this project had numerous rules to break and challenges to solve, the designer can convert a dark basement into a livable residence which does not fall short of naturally day light.
Moreover light was brought throughout the residence by taking advantage of the opposite unsheltered 3 storey building, which was converted into a sheltered inclusion in the indoor consisting of a glazed roof top, hosting the glorified and kitchen.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Chhunmeng CoolBoy said...

Internet ad revenues reach historic high at $23.1bn

Well-known digital marketing agency, According to a study by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and PwC, Internet ad revenues have reached a historic half-year high at $23.1 billion, up 15 percent from half-year 2013. The unprecedented revenue is largely due to a surge in mobile advertising dollars.
This year, mobile revenues went up 76 percent to $5.3 billion from the $3 billion reported at half-year 2013. While $2.5 billion came from mobile display, $2.7 billion came from mobile search.
Joe Laszlo, senior director of the mobile marketing center at IAB, is convinced that there is a lot of overlap in mobile and desktop ad buying. The senior director says: "If you do a search ad buy in Google, almost by default it’ll include desktop and mobile. There’s a combination factor that’s going on there that’s very interesting."
He continues: "Technologies like responsive design make it easier to build an ad that changes size and shape to fit the devices audiences have. I think this line between the desktop world and the mobile world is going to get more blurry."

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home